Friday, March 8, 2019

Carnival of the Animals

I have loved this collection of songs for a very long time, but have always struggled to find ways to  meaningfully engage my students in active, hands-on activities.  Over the past several school years I have spent some time and been more intentional in finding and developing some lessons that truly engage my students and help them to remember the wonderfully fun pieces of music. 
If you would like the full 23 page pdf, send me an email - musicquilt@hotmail.com.
Happy listening!










9 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee, I sent you an email a few weeks ago, asking about the full pdf resources. I would love to be able to see the full set. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee...I would love a full pdf of this lesson. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love a full set too please - teach this every year and always looking for new ideas. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would appreciate a full set. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE the full set please! icflorimonte@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Aimee--I would love the full set of Carnival of the Animals activities. Please email to graham.shannon@bsd.ca
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are still sharing I would appreciate a copy at jwelch@airportschools.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you're still sharing, could you email it to st-afuelberth@class.lps.org please? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.