Friday, April 22, 2016

Favorite Singing Games

I am linking up today with Elizabeth at Organized Chaos for a linky party with other music teacher bloggers. 
  Here are 18 favorite singing games along with sources and all other info. 
Send me an email at musicquilt@hotmail.com and I will send them your way.
Here are a few examples to get you excited:
My kids love these and beg for them, especially the "slap games" like Ama Llama!
 
 
 


My kids also love Mac 'n Cheese.. it's a camp song but they could play and sing this for HOURS









 

8 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I found some new ones in here, and it's great to have the others all together in one collection- it's like a "greatest hits" book for music teachers! This is going to be one of my go-to resources to share with new music teachers from now on. Thanks so much for putting this together! #fermatafriday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second everything Elizabeth said! Thanks for sharing! #fermatafridays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! I really love games... Uh... Can you tell? Haha!!

      Delete
  3. Looks like some great singing games, can you check your link please, as it doesn't seem to work for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to send them to you. Please email me at musicquilt@hotmail.com

      Delete
  4. The song I Let Her Go Go looks like it has tuned percussion of body percussion with it - the writing is so small that I can't see what it says - is this notation anywhere else?? I have your books but I can't find where I put them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robyn, it is in the book and is all body percussion, no instruments. Let me know on fb if you cant find the books.

      Delete

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.