Saturday, September 22, 2012

Best Thing I've Made in a WHILE...

Candyland Music Game! I made 1 and am now on the hunt for about 4 more boards so I can have the whole class play it together. Yesterday with fourth graders I split each class into groups of 4 then played several games I had made from fellow bloggers- so many good things out there. Rhythm Dice games, a game called Rhythm Roll, another game called Counting Up the Mountain. They ALL were dying to play Candyland, though- how funny- I never would have thought fourth graders would be the ones wanting to play THAT game! Here's a picture of the game:
This lady has some great stuff- the cards are all available to print out on her website: https://laytonmusic.wordpress.com/2007/12/03/candyland-music-sytle/ Happy Playing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.