Wednesday, January 31, 2024

One Dragon

 Most of you know my family is Chinese American- my daughter was born in China and adopted into our family when she was 18 months.  We celebrate Lunar New Year and love this special and festive time of year.  

This year is the year of the dragon!  My amazing friend, Melanie Kang, recently published her book, Lions, Lanterns, and Ribbons with Beatin' Path Publications.  It is a delightful book and makes Chinese and Mandarin-language songs accessible, playful, and purposeful.  I was honored to be her editor on the project.  Click on the picture to check out the book - available in print or as a download-able e-book!  


Melanie and I created this song based on the traditional Three Frogs children song.  

Click here to get the google slides and note this will force a copy! 


















Enjoy!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.