Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Activity Posters

 Many years ago on facebook a music teacher shared these amazing poster cards I have used often.  My copies of the card got water stained over the summer with a leak in my storage room while my classroom was being painted, so I had to make new ones.  I have tried to find the original teacher who shared but was unable to.  So, thank you, unknown person. 

There are many ways to use these - display and ask students to analyze what is happening or for choice in what they want to do next or simply use these as a reminder for yourself about what options you have for different activities. Remember that "Play" doesn't always mean instruments - it can be games, body percussion, or instruments. 

For a copy of 8 x 11 cards to print for your classroom, click here (this will force a copy).

















Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.