Thursday, May 9, 2019

Favorite NEW Games

I do love a good game!  I also love singing games and clapping games, as you can see from my books on the left! Check out the newest one, Sing a Song Play a Game: Singing Games from Around the World; there are 71 singing games in the collection! Shameless plug. :)
Play Stone, Colorful, Smilies, Funny
I love the giggles and fun and I value the "work" on rhythm, beat, and singing! SO many good music skills and content to be learned with games!
These are some new favorites of my students, hope you enjoy them also.

1.  Pass the Beat






























In action:

2.  Pass the Rhythm





































You can see this one in action here:

3. Numbers Game

This is SO fun - first time after I played it the kids BEGGED to play it again- now when I see them in the halls they ask if we are going to play it again!





































Hope you enjoy some of these - perfect for this crazy time of year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.