Saturday, September 5, 2015

Get Your Fall On!

Football games, apple picking, choosing Halloween costumes.  Red leaves, maple syrup pancake breakfasts, pumpkins, apple cider.  Cooler temps, long sleeves, cinnamon, nutmeg, apple butter. 
I love fall.


My girlie last fall in the mountains of NC with an apple that didn't make it out of the orchard!
 
I also miss many things about my native New England in the fall; the vibrancy of the leaves, and, of course, the tourists leaving and getting my Maine back!  HA!  I also love my home state of North Carolina.  Right outside my classroom is the most beautiful garden complete with several stately maples that are just beginning to brighten from green to red.  Mountain apples are the best here!!! I love all the apple, antique, and fall festivals here in the South, too! 
I also love the music of the fall.  So many songs and activities, many like Pass the Pumpkin, Fall Leaf Writing Activity, among others I have blogged about in the past are here.
Today I have a new one for you!
I am posting a few pictures of the Apple Tree pdf you can get by emailing me at musicquilt@Hotmail.com .  Happy Fall!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.