Monday, November 11, 2013

Off to National AOSA (ORFF) Conference in Denver!

So excited.. tomorrow, VERY early (6:10AM!!!) I will be flying out to Denver for the National AOSA (American Orff Schulwerk Association) Conference! Can't wait to reconnect, have some time to recharge, and to present at the National Conference for the first time! If you are going, hope you have fun! My session is Saturday AM, 8:00.. yup, bright and early. It's called, "I Like to Move It, Move It" and is mostly a movement session that features a Russian dance (Sasha!), a movement/prop activity focusing on melodic direction to "Aquarium", a piece from the Volumes my co-presenter and I wrote lyrics to called "Whoopsy", the dance "Seven Jumps", a Chinese New Year song/dance/movement activity, a Jewish New Year song and dance, and a dance to "I Like to Move It, Move It". How's that for packing a lot of diverse cultural song material into an hour and 15 minutes? Woohoo!!! We already have 120 pre-registered so its bound to be a high-energy, fun-filled ride Saturday AM! Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.