Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dice That Match Boomwhackers!

So I was walking through Education Express the other night and found these: I looked at them and immediately thought of Boomwhackers! These would be perfect as the colors (except the blue) match to C pentatonic! So I came up with this idea: Using these: This will be a fun center to add... I love using Boomwhackers for composition! I also came up with another one using one of the die written with letters in C pentatonic for Orff Instruments: I have another project in mind with the rest of the colored dice and it's also a composition project- hope to finish that one after school today! TWO DAYS LEFT!! WAHOO!!

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Found the cubes here also...no shipping cost either! http://www.quill.com/dixon-prang-washable-paints/cbs/294299.html?Effort_Code=901&Find_Number=JV60016&promoCode=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anne! So glad you found this useful and that you found some with free shipping! Love when that happens!

      Delete