Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Break is HERE!!!

Most of you know that I had to have major surgery in December which turned into 2 surgeries and after this morning at the wound care center, it looks like another will be in a couple weeks... arghh!!! We are on spring break this week and even though it is not the weather I would like it's still sunny today, although a little chilly but I'll take the sun anyday- even when it's cold. As I'm looking at not being able to go back to school full-time I am working on some ideas for centers in the music room and have found several on pinterest- I'll put them here once I'm finished creating and modifying them- I'm working on the following: *Music Instrument Match Up Folders *Musical Math Cards *Rhythm Round About Come back soon to look for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submitted comments will be posted after approval.